Define Your Calories
Hit Your Targets
Track & See Results
Right On Target
Hitting your weight-loss or fitness goal is easier when you know what you are aiming for.
- Do you have a healthy Metabolism?
- Have you been undereating causing your Metabolism to stall?
- Has Yo-Yo dieting damaged or caused your Metabolism to slow down?
- Ever Wonder how many calories you need to hit your weight loss or fitness goals?
Accessible to the Public
This technology has traditionally been available only in hospitals. Metabolic Health makes that same FDA-approved testing readily available to you. Tom Polipnick
Define Your Unique Characteristics with Metabolic Testing
You are unique, and so is your metabolism. Your metabolic rate test will provide a unique and accurate
Eating Perfect – Still No Results?
You find yourself eating perfect, you are doing everything your trainer asks of you… Yet you still are not seeing the results you are aiming for. Why?
You may even be going the extra mile and hitting the gym every day of the week.
The solution to the confusion you are facing is a phone call away. Connect with me and together we will find your solution with a simple metabolic test.
Connect With Me
What will testing tell me?
Metabolic testing identifies your daily caloric intake levels. one size definitely does not fit all; especially when it comes to the number of calories you need to consume on a daily basis. Your genetic make-up uniquely affects your ability to burn calories and this technology cracks the genetic code for you, which eliminates the guess work.
A Resting Metabolic Rate test can help identify a slow metabolism, if this result is exposed, it could be the result of an answer you have been searching for and could explain a past difficulty in losing weight. Weight loss can decrease your metabolic rate. Making it important to track this natural progression and make changes to avoid plateaus. Metabolic rate fluctuates for about six months after significant weight loss. Stay on top of your caloric needs so you don’t accidentally undermine your hard work!
What to Expect
- You’ll be invited to sit down and relax.
- A swimmers clip will cover your nose.
- A MetaBreather mouthpiece will be placed for breathing.
- Breathe naturally in a peacful environment.
- In ten minutes you will have your results.
- Finally, I review the results with you and set goals.
How to Prepare
- Arrive at your appointment prepared to relax.
- Do not exercise prior to the metabolic test.
- Do not eat four hour prior to your metabolic test.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine or over-the-counter medications. (Prescription medications should be taken according to schedule.)
Metabolic Health services Central Minnesota's surrounding cities that include Saint Cloud, Sartell, Waite Park, Sauk Rapids, Sauk Centre, Rice, Saint Augusta, Luxemburg, Clearwater, Clear Lake, Becker, Big Lake, Elk River, Monticello, Buffalo, Annandale, Kimball, Hutchinson, Rockville, Cold Spring, Richmond, Saint Joseph, Avon, Albany, Melrose, Foley, Milaca, Princeton, Pierz, Little Falls, Alexandria, and Brainerd. The information on this site is solely for purposes of general patient education, and may not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical care.